Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holidays

It is the beginning of the holiday season. I wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am for all of the new friends that I have met through my business and online who have been supportive of me and Big Grass Farm Designs. It makes this all worthwhile to know there are people out there who like what I do and enjoy the things I make. So, thanks to all of you. You mean a great deal to me.

I also want to remind those who are local that Saturday, December 3rd is the Holiday Heritage sale at Southern State Community College. It is a great day to start enjoying the holiday season. Tons of vendors, activities, a bell choir, and plenty of food. It is a good way to support the local artists and crafts people by doing some of your Christmas shopping there. The people on your shopping list will be pleased that you cared enough about them, that you got them something that is one of a kind, hand crafted, and not massed produced. While you're there stop by my booth to say hello.

I sincerely hope that everyone has a joyful and blessed Thanksgiving with there family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment