Sunday, August 26, 2012

300 Facebook Fans Drawing

Well, tonight is the night. I have to say that I am rather surprised that only 7 people came to the blog and entered the contest. I know that quite a few more people came to the blog and viewed the post about the contest, but did not enter and I am not quite sure why. Any messages or emails on why you chose not to leave a comment to enter would be appreciated.

Anyway, here is the list of names of those who entered the contest. Thank you all for participating. I appreciate the participation and the nice comments you left me. I put your names and numbers together based upon the order you left your comments in. As I always do, I went to random.org and had it pick a number. And, the number is...
Number 2! That would be Amy B! Amy, please send me a Facebook message and we will work out the details of the piece that you want.
Thanks to those who participated and thanks to everyone who likes my page and my jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment