Monday, August 29, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Well as my title to this post implied...I have been very busy. I am currently in crunch mode finishing up building my online classes for the fall term at college. I am also trying to fire the kilns as much as I can to build up inventory for all of the fall shows I have coming up.
The first of which is coming up very quickly. October 7th, 8th and 9th I will be at the Appalachian Mountains Artisans Fest at Hilltop Designs. For those of you that are local you probably know where the festival is at, but for those of you who are not, it is right outside of Winchester, Ohio. It is a nice festival with many vendors, and all types of crafts. This is my first outside show, so I am a little nervous about an outside show and the weather. I just bought my canopy for the show last weekend, and I just broke it to my husband that he has to help me make weights for the canopy (I can't wait to see how this goes).
This is the first of 3 to 4 shows I will be doing between now and Christmas. I am really worried about having enough inventory, especially with school starting soon and the amount of time I can work in my studio going down. If you have some time, give Jo and her Festival Facebook page a little love. I know she will appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment